It’s hard to imagine, today, that life might return to normal. We are going to push forward as if that will happen by June! However, on the other side, if it’s not possible to hold this school as planned, we will post-pone it until a later day. If you register and pay and, for whatever reason, you can’t come, we will give you a full refund! No questions asked.
Also, if you’d rather just keep track of the situation and have us hold your space without payment, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will hold your spot. Then, we can take your payment at the school.
1714 11th Avenue
Helena, Mt 59601
June 30, 8 am to 5 pm and July 1, 8 am to about 3 pm (we will stay and answer questions as long as necessary!)
Using lecture, questions/answers, current market data, and actual math calculations (bring a calculator), we will cover—
- Know and Understand Yourself
- The only price that matters (hint, there won’t be any crystal ball involved)
- Know your resources (money, feed, livestock, and time) and how to manage them
- Sell/Buy compared to Buy/Sell
- Find Relationships and determine what to sell and what to buy
- Marketing for the Cow/Calf Producer
- Determine the Value of Breeding Stock
- Make a profit and stay in business!
Attendees will also get the opportunity to buy the new book, “Proper Livestock Marketing 101” by Bud Williams for half price, only $200! We will have some books with us to sell on-site. If you know for sure you want one, let us know, and we will put your name on it!
No charge for interested kids age 18 and under attending with a parent. Please email or call us so we can have a count for meals.
Charge for adults is $500 per person. Two people from the same family/ranch can “buy one, get one half off” and pay $750. Three people from the same ranch can just use the discount for one of the three attendees. If five or more come from the same ranch, call us for pricing.
Lunch, coffee, and snacks is included both days.
If you would like to register to attend this school, you may either pay by mail or on-line using PayPal.
- Click here for a pdf file to print and mail with your check.
- If you would like to pay online with PayPal, choose an option below.
$500 for one person
$750 for two people from the same ranch